Developing your skills in Leg Ulcer Management and want to extend and enhance your practise?
New to Leg Ulcer Management and want to develop skills in Leg Ulcer Assessment and Compression therapy?
A specialist nurse involved in managing people with Leg Ulcers and related conditions?
Why not register to attend this year's conference.
Who should attend this Conference?
Registered Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, Medical Staff
- Doppler theory - Vascular Consultant Rhoda McKenzie
- Dundee model of care - Anne Ritchie
- Queens Nurse Institute Scotland – Dr J Sher
- Lindsay Leg Club Model – Ellie Lindsay OBE
- Demonstration and practise of compression systems
Location: Altens Hotel, Souterhead Road, Aberdeen, AB12 3LF
Date & Time: 16 May 2019 - 8:20am
Cost: Members £25, Non-members £35
Once registered delegate names may be substituted at any time. Unfortunately no refunds are possible if the place is cancelled within 28 days of the event. Changes and cancellations MUST be in writing or e-mail only.
Registered Charity Number: 1149478