Tissue Viability Nurse Specialist in Northern Health and Social Care Trust Northern Ireland. In conjunction with her Colleagues in the NHSCT TVNS Service they provide a Trust-wide Service to Acute, Community and Care home settings.
Previous posts include Haemodialysis Staff nurse (2003- 2007) and a Treatment room nurse in a GP Practice (2007-2011). Sharon has a keen interest in the field of research and development within tissue viability and a passion for nursing as a profession.
- Queens Nurse Title (awarded Nov 2016)
- Primary Health Care Publication - Community skincare: whose responsibility?
- BSC (Hons) Nursing Adult from Ulster University (2003)
- Postgraduate Study in Management of Lower Limb Ulceration & Associated Conditions (QUB- 2013)
- Postgraduate Study in Pressure Ulcer Prevention & Management (QUB- 2014)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Specialist Practice – Care of Older People (QUB 2016-2018)