My name is Frances Hillemand and I am a Tissue Viability Nurse Specialist with the Southern Health and Social Care Trust in Northern Ireland. I have been in this post since 2004 and work in a team of four. I have been with the Leg Ulcer Forum since 2007.
- Certificate in Tissue Viability, Queens University, Belfast
- Certificate in Dermatology, Queens University, Belfast
- Certificate in Counselling, Queens University, Belfast
- Diploma in Community Studies, University of Ulster
- Diploma in Reflexology, MIIR
- Diploma in Aromatherapy, MIIPR