The Leg Ulcer Forum is a charity and the vital information we share would not be possible without our generous supporters. Here are 5 great reasons why companies should sponsor the Leg Ulcer Forum:
- A free stand at all LUF Educational events/conferences in England and Wales.
- Your logo and company name acknowledged in the annual LUF Journal and one of the Nursing Times Wound Care supplements which are produced in association with the LUF. Both publications are circulated free to all members.
- The opportunity to have direct contact with all LUF Members through at least one mail shot at cost only (postage at current rates plus admin costs/no profit for LUF) – this opportunity is only open to current sponsors.
- The opportunity to have new products advertised on the Leg Ulcer Forum site for a limited period of time.
- The opportunity to nominate an individual from your company to stand for election to the LUF Executive as a non-voting Commercial Advisor for a period of one year in the first instance. Nominations will only be accepted from current sponsors and only 'paid up' sponsoring companies will be allowed to participate in the voting process. This year we want to have 2 commercial members on the Executive from different companies. An invitation to attend an annual sponsors meeting (usually held in September).
If you are not part of a business but would like to make a contribution to the Leg Ulcer Forum, please use the link below: