The Leg Ulcer Forum (England & Wales) is a charity and the vital information we share would not be possible without our generous supporters. Here are 7 great reasons why companies should sponsor the Leg Ulcer Forum:
- A free stand or breakout room at all LUF Educational events/conferences delivered via whatever format (in person or virtually) in England and Wales.
- Your logo and company name acknowledged on the Website (with an appropriate link) and in the annual LUF on-line Journal (also available to download in a PDF format) free to all members.
- The opportunity to have company educational material endorsed by the LUF (and the use of our logo on the same) if approved by the LUF educational committee.
- The opportunity to have direct contact with all LUF Members through at least one mail shot annually - at cost only (postage at current rates plus admin costs/no profit for LUF) – this opportunity is only open to current sponsors.
- The opportunity to have a News insert on the Website to bring to the attention of readers (or via a mailshot to LUF members only – see above) the launch of new relevant products, with links to your company website, for a limited period of time.
- The opportunity to nominate an individual from your company to stand for election to the LUF Executive as a non-voting Commercial Advisor for a period of one year in the first instance. Nominations will only be accepted from current sponsors and only 'paid up' sponsoring companies will be allowed to participate in the voting process. This election is held as required. The LUF (England and Wales) always aim to have 2 commercial members on the Executive from different companies.
- The opportunity to attend periodically a sponsors meeting (maximum of one a year), so that your views can be expressed and to allow you to suggest ways to shape the future direction of the LUF (England and Wales) .
If you are not part of a business but would like to make a contribution to the Leg Ulcer Forum (England & Wales), please use the link below: