LUFS Scholarship for Educational Fellowship
The aim of this Scholarship is to provide Scottish Nurses with an opportunity to further their experience and knowledge in the field of leg ulcer management. This can be done using the scholarship to fund any educational route. E.g. Conference, books, benchmarking, formal education.
1. Read the application conditions carefully.
2. Fully complete the scholarship application form. This should be a summary including:-
a. How you intend to use this scholarship?
b. How do you think this scholarship will impact on your nursing practice?
c. Do you intend to disseminate the information to others and if so how?
3. Send completed application forms to: Ali Lister LUFS Secretary, Keith Health Cenre, Turner Street, Keith, AB55 5DJ (email@example.com) by 31.04.17. Award of the scholarship will be ongoing throughout the year.
1. Scholarships are only available to those members that are fully paid members of LUFS during the previous membership year.
2. Applicants must submit a summary of how they will use the scholarship with their application.
3. Applications are judged anonymously using a scoring grid, based only on the summary provided, which should NOT include your name or place of work.
4. Publications arising as a result of the scholarship must give acknowledgement to the sponsor.
5. Successful applicants are asked to present a short summary of how they used their scholarship either written or in person.