The N.Ireland Leg Ulcer Forum has developed a comprehensive conference programme which will help you improve your understanding of leg ulceration.
Who should attend this Conference?
Registered Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, Medical Staff
- Mary Hinds, Director of Nursing & Allied Health Professionals PHA
- Brenda King TVN, Regional Leg Ulcer Forum Executive Committee
- Heather Ogle, NI Leg Ulcer Forum Executive Committee
- Neil Sykes, National Market Access Manager
- Alison Hopkins, Chief Executive Accelerate CIC
- Mark Collier TVN, Regional LUF Executive Committee
- Mr Paul Blair Cons Vascular Surgeon BHSCT
Location: Malone House, Barnett Demesne, Belfast BT9 5PB
Date & Time: Wednesday 26 April 2017 - 8:30am
Offer: Sign up for a Leg Ulcer Forum Membership at the conference and save 50% off the delegate fee.
Cheques to be made payable to: 'The Leg Ulcer Forum' and forwarded to Conference Administrator:- Mae Crawford, 24 Station Road, Letterbreen, Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh, BT74 9FB. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / Mobile No: 07732 641873
Once registered delegate names may be substituted at any time. Unfortunately no refunds are possible if the place is cancelled within 28 days of the event. Changes and cancellations MUST be in writing or e-mail only.
Registered Charity Number: 1149478